The Community Cancer Center is a dynamic and fast-paced environment with opportunities in many career areas. Our employment opportunities may change frequently, so check back often. Applying is worthwhile – and may lead to a challenging and rewarding career in;
- Radiation Oncology
- Cancer Registery
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Community Outreach
- Facility Management
- Internship Opportunities
- Locum, Staff & Student Radiation Therapist
- Medical Dosimetry
- Medical Nutrition
- Medical Physicist
- Medical Transcription
- Patient Liaison
- Program Management
- Volunteer Opportunities
In addition to employing people in radiation oncology careers, the Community Cancer Center provides family wage jobs, opportunities for career growth and continuing education benefits.
What to expect after you apply
Here is what you can expect after submitting your online cover letter and resume;
- Your submission is sent electronically to the Community Cancer Center.
- Your submission will be reviewed and if you meet the minimum qualifications for the position you have applied for, and your background and experience are the best match for the needs of the department, your submission may be forwarded to the hiring manager.
- Should the hiring manager wish to schedule an interview with you, they will contact you directly.
- Once interviews are completed and the position is filled, the Community Cancer Center will close application acceptance for the position.
~ N O P H O N E C A L L S P L E A S E ~
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Community Cancer Center is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment because of race; religion; ethnicity; gender; sexual orientation; pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or occurrences; national origin; marital status; domestic partnerships status; age [within statutory limits]; disability; military service; and genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state or local law.